Do you need your children to learn English in an English setting?
And have fun at the same time?
Greenfields is one of the few independent schools in the UK to offer an all-year-round Short Term English as a Foreign Language Programme. Your child can come to Greenfields for one week or more to learn English in a fun environment.
We are highly experienced in delivering successful English as a Foreign Language (EFL) programmes to all levels from beginners to advanced using the internationally renowned Cambridge Curriculum with its own assessment system to give you a clear idea of your child’s English progression.
Our on-site boarding house has:
- welcoming rooms with views across the beautiful Sussex countryside
- quality meals by our seven-day-a-week in-house catering company
- a lounge, games room, football pitch, tennis and basketball courts
- a caring, family atmosphere with fully qualified and friendly staff
- regular outings to historic towns and sites
- tailor-made taxi services to and from Gatwick and Heathrow (additional charges apply)
- happy children from all over the world ready to make friends with you!
Our students say:
“I was in another summer school last year but I’d rather come to Greenfields. I think Greenfields is good, we learn a lot and I think in this school we learn other things as well, like friendship.” (I.B. Spain)
“It was wonderful. I love this school.” (E.P. Germany)
“It was beyond perfection.” (P.Y.L. Malaysia)
“My daughter’s experience in Greenfi elds School was fantastic. She came back with lots of skills both in English and in living away from home. She is happy. I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for your kindness, care and the opportunity for her to experience this programme.” (G.R. Italy)
“The girls are still speaking about their English experience! We are really grateful for your meticulous organization. We hope that they can repeat this experience the next year.” (T.C. Italy)
“An excellent school delivering a quality and caring education. If all schools were like this the world would be a better place.” E.S.
Call 00 44 (0) 1342 822 189 for more information about the Short Term Programme.